A unique refurbishment of The Lodge House offering 3 & 4 bedrooms, incorporating stunning original features with modern technology and fittings.
Sat Nav Postcode
PLOT 13 – POA
PLOT 14 – RESERVED
PLOT 15 – £895,000
PLOT 16 – £935,000
Kirkby Homes are committed to creating modern, low maintenance, energy efficient homes using traditional materials and finished to a high specification, all offered with a 10 year warranty.
- Deep architectural skirting with period style architrave is fitted to main reception rooms and bedrooms with painted wall panelling to selected rooms. Period style radiators are fitted throughout each house with individual thermostatic control valves. A combination of wood flooring, floor tiling and carpets are featured, with staircases finished in a natural Oak or painted handrail and painted newels and spindles. Decorative fireplace surrounds are fitted to selected rooms.
- The ceiling in the living room of plot 14 is the original moulded plaster ceiling, providing a stunning focal point complemented by a large feature fireplace with wood surround and tiled chamber.
- Front doors are panelled, part-glazed and painted. Windows are timber, leaded-light double-glazed units with chrome satin handles. Internal doors are panelled and finished in a light grey with satin chrome ironmongery.
- All switches and sockets are finished in polished chrome and a combination of downlighters, pendant fittings and wall lights are fitted throughout each home.
- Wardrobes are fitted to selected bedrooms in differing styles and combinations.
- Each property benefits from an energy efficient gas condensing boiler.
- Analogue aerials and satellite dishes are fitted together with a full security alarm system.
- The kitchens feature wood painted classic style furniture with soft close cupboards and drawers. All houses incorporate a Caple wine cooler, double undermounted ceramic ‘Belfast’ style sinks with a hot tap, stone work surfaces, Fisher Paykel American style double door fridge with drawer freezer below and a Siemens dishwasher. A 5-burner induction hob is fitted to plots 14, 15 & 16 together with a Siemens oven and combination/microwave oven. Plot 13 features a Rangemaster with 2 ovens and a grill. Oak breakfast bars are fitted to selected houses.
UTILITY ROOM – PLOTS 13 & 14
- White gloss units are fitted to the utility rooms with an undermounted stainless steel sink (plot 14) with Silestone worktops, plot 13 features a ceramic ‘Belfast’ sink. Plumbing and electrics are available for a freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer for customer installation.
BATHROOMS/EN-SUITES & CLOAKROOMS
- Period fixtures and fittings have been chosen to reflect the historical significance of The Lodge with a combination of classic basins on chrome legs, vanity units with inset basins and marble surrounds, WC’s with timber soft-close lids varying from close coupled, back to wall and high-level cisterns. Freestanding baths are fitted to plots 14, 13 and 16. The master en-suite to plot 16 incorporates a steam room into the shower cubicle.
- Showers feature a combination of rain shower heads, some with hand-held shower attachments. Extractor fans and multi-point shaver sockets are provided. Sensored lights are fitted to all bathrooms and en-suites.
- Mirrors with wall lights and a superb selection of wall and floor tiles complement the sanitaryware fittings.
- Electric underfloor heating mats are fitted to all bathrooms and en-suites.
- Gardens have been thoughtfully landscaped featuring patio areas and quality turf together with mature and artistic planting.
10 year BLP warranty.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
To register your interest in this property/development fill in your details below